The Gateway to Latin America
- Espirito Santo Plaza is 36 stories tall and features a steel and glass exterior.
- Office space occupies 300,000 square feet.
- Retail space encompasses 7,500 square feet.
- Restaurant facilities are planned for 15,400 square feet.
- The luxury Conrad Miami hotel occupies 225,000 square feet and provides suite management for the 121 luxury condominium residences which occupy the top ten floors of the building.
- A fitness club below the sky lobby offers well-equipped exercise rooms. Additional facilities, located atop the building’s parking garage, include a swimming pool, two tennis courts, whirlpool, sundeck and garden.
- A luxurious 11-story Atrium Sky Lobby affords stunning interior and exterior views for the hotel suites, restaurant, lounge, and condominium residences.
- Valet parking is available for tenants and building patrons in the 980-space garage.
- Public Metromover transportation for Metrorail and the Tri-County rail system is located directly across Brickell Avenue.