The Gateway to Latin America
- The building was designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
- Constructed between 2001-2004, Opening
- It’s the 31st tallest Building in Miami
- The building contains 300,000 square feet of class A office space.
- The building’s front elevation features a concave, gradually sloping arch that symbolizes Miami’s gateway to Latin America.
- The building’s glass curtainwall system is designed to be completely waterproof during a flood or storm surge.
- The building was awarded the Platinum Award of Engineering Excellence by the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) in 2004.
- The building contains custom designed concrete outriggers that better resist hurricane force winds.